We we are always cooking up new stories to post at Disney's Folly but our collection of photographs isn't always as extensive as we'd like it to be. If you have any photographs relating to the below topics, please send them in. Of course, the photographer will be given due credit.
- Disneyland and Walt Disney World entrance photographs (monorail platforms, front plazas, resort entrances). Specifically trying to capture the feel of first arriving at either at the Kingdoms.
- Disneyland's Royal Street Veranda and Bengal Barbecue. Food and eatery photos.
- Polynesian Resort photographs (including Monorail station, Ceremonial house, wide hotel shots). Bonus points for photographs from the '80s.
- Dreamfinder (specifically of the Dreamfinder who met guests outside of JII)
- Photos of Main Street, USA in both Disneyland and Disney World, specifically panoramic shots and focuses on architecture.
- Pictures of the Disney Railroad in both Disneyland and WDW, including the actual trains as well as views from the trains.
- And of course, we're always looking for special photographs from any Disney park with a special memory or story behind the photograph for our Pixel Hollow section.